PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE.
Please note that individual product images shown on this website are for illustration purposes only and the actual product may differ. If the description does not match the product image displayed please contact us before ordering it as mistakes with images happen from time to time.
INFORMATION CONTAINED IN WEBSITE
Illawarra Office Choice ("we","us","our") does not invite reliance upon, nor accept responsibility for, the information on this site. Precautions have been taken to ensure that the information on this site is accurate. However we do not give any guarantee, undertaking or warranty concerning the accuracy, completeness or currency of the information. Illawarra Office Choice reserves the right to refuse supply to any user, at our discretion.
Pricing displayed on the website is for reference only and may not be correct at the time we invoice it. In these circumstances, you will be notified prior to the order being despatched to you for your approval. All prices displayed include GST where applicable.
In some cases the material published through the site may incorporate or summarise views, standards or recommendations of third parties. Such material is assembled in good faith, but does not necessarily reflect the considered views of Illawarra Office Choice, or indicate a commitment to a particular course of action.
Viruses etc: We do not guarantee that any files or other things available for downloading from this website will be free of viruses or other codes that may corrupt or destroy. You are solely responsible for implementing virus checking and other procedures to prevent any such corruption or destruction. Files are downloaded and used by you at your own risk.
In using this Site, you agree:
- not to disrupt or interfere with the operation or security of, or otherwise abuse, the Site or any services, servers or networks connected to or accessible through the Site;
- not to disrupt or interfere with any other user's enjoyment of the Site or affiliated or linked websites;
- not to upload, post or otherwise transmit through or on this Site any unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane or indecent information or material of any kind, including without limitation any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable law;
- not to upload, post or transmit any material of any kind which violates or infringes the rights of any other person, including material which is an invasion of any privacy rights, which is protected by copyright, trade mark or any other proprietary right without first obtaining the permission of the owner or relevant right holder;
- not to upload, post or otherwise transmit through or on this Site any viruses or other harmful, disruptive or destructive component;
- not to transmit through or on this Site spam, chain letters, junk mail or any other type of unsolicited messages or information to people or entities who have not agreed to be part of such transmissions; and
- not to attempt to obtain unauthorised access to the Site or portions of the Site that may be restricted from general access.
- not, without our express approval, distribute or otherwise publish any material containing any solicitation of funds, promotion, advertising, or solicitation for goods or services.
- not to share, supply, or reveal your username and/or password with any other person, organisation, or a competitor of Illawarra Office Choice. You agree that you are solely responsible for keeping your password secure, and that you will change it on a regular basis and/or if you suspect somebody else may know it.
- to close your online account with Illawarra Office Choice if you cease to purchase from us. This can be done by firstname.lastname@example.org.
- not to share, supply, or reveal any pricing or information contain within the website to any other person, organisation, or a competitor of Illawarra Office Choice.
- that the IP Address of the logged in user may be recorded and tracked, and may be used in legal proceedings.
We reserve the right to cooperate fully with any law enforcement authority in any jurisdiction in respect of any lawful direction or request to disclose the identity or other information in respect of anyone posting any materials that violate any applicable or relevant law.
We reserve the right to remove any material posted by you at any time.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New South Wales, Australia. You hereby irrevocably and unconditionally consent and submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales, Australia.
You agree to indemnify Illawarra Office Choice against any claim, action, damage, loss, liability, cost, charge, expense or outgoing which Illawarra Office Choice pays, suffers, incurs or is liable for in respect of:
- any breach by you of these terms and conditions; and
- any use by you of the site.
No returns are allowed or will be accepted without first being approved. A customer returns form will need to be completed by you before goods will be collected.
Any and all claims must be made within 48 hours of receipt of goods by email to email@example.com, faxing 02 4271-6633, or phoning 02 4271 6666.
You will need to either email us or provide full details of the invoice number, order date, your name, your business name if applicable, and your email address.
Unless otherwise advised - a representative of Illawarra Office Choice will collect the return. You must sign and date the customer returns form when our representative picks up the return. Our representative also must sign this form when he/she picks the return up. You should then photocopy this signed form and keep the copy as a receipt of pickup, and give the original to our representative. Without this signed customer returns form a refund/replacement may not be honoured if we also don't have this signed customer returns form. This form is your confirmation of the goods being picked up by us.
We will generally allow items that we stock to be exchanged within 48 hours. Items may not be accepted for return more than 48 hours after delivery regardless of why they are being returned, or may be charged a restocking fee at our discretion. If items are to be returned to the supplier, other charges originating from suppliers may apply, but we will contact you first in these cases. The charges that we charge you only cover costs of freight and restocking fees (when applicable). We generally cannot accept items returned that are in unsellable condition (including damaged packaging), that have missing parts, or items that we don’t stock and were bought in for you. To exchange an item, please contact us on 02 4271 6666 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will notify you of your refund once we have processed the returned item. In some circumstances, where the item(s) must be returned to the supplier and/or tested, refunds can take in excess of 30 days from your return date. Refunds will only be paid as credit notes for use at Illawarra Office Choice. No money will be refunded.
All damaged goods that have external damage visable without opening the packaging remain your responsibility unless receipt was declined by you due to damage in transit.
If you have any questions please email email@example.com or phone 02 4271 6666.
Illawarra Office Choice will organise delivery of your order. In most cases, a delivery driver from Illawarra Office Choice will make the delivery, and delivery will be completed within 24 hours of the order being placed with us. There is a minimum order amount of $70.00 (including GST) for free delivery, otherwise a small $9.95 (including GST) delivery fee will apply. You may also opt to pick up your order. Please ensure you inform us of what time you will be picking the order up so we can have it ready for you.
All sales on this website will be issued with a 'tax invoice' as stated by the law in New South Wales, Australia. All sales on this website will also be subject to our standard invoice terms and conditions. If you would like a copy of these before ordering please contact us on 02 4271-6666 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org
. You will receive a email confirmation once a order is submitted on the website, this is not an invoice.
All sales on this website to credit account customers are subject to our standard terms and conditions as printed on our credit application form. Click here
for our current 30 day account customer 'Terms and Conditions'. Last update 31/10/2013.
Finally... please remember that there is an exception for every rule!